Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
SCOPE: To provide hospitality and service at the Guest Services. Answer or help with all guest inquiries, complaints and requests. The Front Office is the central communication hub for the efficient operation of the property The Guest Services shall report directly to the Guest Services Manager in all matters relating to the front desk operation. In the absence of the Guest Services Manager, the employee shall report directly to the Guest Services Assistant Manager/Supervisor, or General Manager.
1. Exhibit understanding of safety and emergency procedures as they relate to the safety of owners, guests and the property.
2. Be familiar with all Front Office policies and procedures
3. Strive to achieve guest satisfaction by making good decisions and arrangements to accommodate guest requests.
4. Maintain and understand detailed daily activity reports, records and logs pertaining to the day to day Guest Services operation.
5. Develop a working knowledge of reservations.
6. Learn reservations codes for repeat guests.
7. Be familiar with different types of housekeeping services and rates.
8. Operate the telephone and inter-company radio with a high degree of etiquette and efficiency.
9. Develop a thorough knowledge of the call accounting system, mail, package, and message handling procedures.
10. Maintain issued banks.
11. Perform as a concierge when necessary and therefore must be familiar with area activities, events, restaurants, transportation, and etc.
12. Maintain property cleanliness so as to present the property in it’s best possible condition to guests, owners, and other visitors at all times.
13. Know current work schedule and understand that changes may occur depending on Occupancy.
- An understanding of hospitality services generally associated with hotel type operations
- Possess a sensitivity to the needs of guests and owners of a high quality condominium property;
- Working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting procedures
- Prior computer experience preferred.
SKILL at: communicating effectively, verbally and in writing; organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to perform various tasks at one time; flexibility and adaptability required; detail oriented; ability to work closely other departments; handling difficult and stressful conditions.