2017-2018 Seasonal Shuttle Driver- BlueSky, by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
The Driver is responsible for driving the van/shuttle according to scheduled runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for assisting with luggage.
SPON SIBILITIE S
1. Greet guests and assist them with loading and unloading vehicle.
2. Transport guests to/from surrounding locations as needed, paved and dirt roads.
3. Answer inquiries pertaining to the Resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, entertainment and directions.
4. Escort guests to rooms upon request.
5. Open vehicle and hotel doors and greet arriving and departing guests.
6. Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sport arena, etc.
7. Provide information, maps, and directions as necessary.
8. Deliver flowers, packages and messages to guestrooms.
9. Maintain resort vehicle(s): gas, oil, cleanliness - interior and exterior; fill out daily vehicle reports and report any malfunctions to management.
10. Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating with staff.
11. Notify security of accidents and complete appropriate documentation.
1. Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
2. Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state. (prefer E class license or ability to obtain).
3. Must not have any moving violations on driving record.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.