2017-2018 Ski Season Full-Time Laundry Attendant - Inn at Aspen, by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Operate laundry equipment/machinery used for washing, drying and folding linens.
- Inspect linens to ensure maintenance of quality and cleanliness standards.
- Clean and maintain laundry room/facility. Clean dryer filters as required. Dispose of garbage and boxes. Clean dust from washers and dryers.
- Fulfill laundry runner duties as required, retrieving soiled laundry and restocking linen rooms.
- Retrieve soiled laundry from the front desk and replenish their supply as required.
- Keep laundry chutes clean and clear.
- Record laundry data as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
b) Training requirements (licenses, programs or certificates)
c) Knowledge and skills (e.g. demonstrated ability to work under pressure, or possesses good written and oral communication skills)
d) Technical Skills
e) Job experience (number of years, type/level of previous experience)
· Previous housekeeping or laundry experience preferred.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.