2018 Hospitality Internship - Wyndham Vacation Ownership Resorts - Phoenix, AZ
2018 Wyndham Hospitality Internship Opportunity at Wyndham Orange Tree Resort and Legacy Golf Resort
Approximate Duration: May 29th - August 12th (12 weeks)
Come have fun and put your classroom teachings into action while working for school credit!
We want your internship experience at Wyndham Vacation Ownership to be a beneficial and educational experience! We will support you in attaining school credit for your time with us. Our goal is to share an overall understanding of our Resort Operation at one of our premier resorts in Scottsdale, AZ.
We are seeking enthusiastic, energetic, customer service driven, Hospitality Program students to join Wyndham Vacation Ownership for an exciting and educational internship! We will consider Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors who are currently enrolled in a college or university Hospitality program. We are also open to considering recent graduates who have obtained an A.A. or B.A. degree in Hospitality. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and previous Hospitality experience is preferred.
What to Expect:
· * Hands-on Training within our Front of the House and Back of the House Resort Operations
· * An in-depth overview of the start to finish Guest Experience within Wyndham Vacation Ownership
· * Opportunities to join Management Meetings regarding Resort Updates, Changes and Happenings
· *Various Project Assignments to align with your Internship Credit Requirements and Guidelines
· *Working closely with members of Resort Management to gain an understanding of the individual Department Operations (Guest Services, Activities, Housekeeping/Inventory, Maintenance, Administration)
· - Current Hospitality Student (College or University) or Recent Graduate who has obtained an A.A. or B.A. degree in Hospitality
· - Must be 18 years of age or older
· - Must be seeking an Internship to obtain credit hours within your Hospitality Degree Program
· - Must be able to work +/- 40 hours per week
· - Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays throughout the Internship Assignment.
· - WVO requires the successful completion of a background check prior to employment
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.