3 Open Specialist Presenters (New Owner Workshop) San Antonio Front Line (Seeking Top Presentation Talent)
- Group presenter.
- One must present company programs and products in a timely, professional manner;
- study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques to obtain maximum sales efficiency within legal, ethical and moral standards.
- Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements.
- Know and complete all paperwork required to complete the sales process.
- Based on Business needs, this personal is also responsible for their own personal production and sales
- Also might be responsible for mentoring or assisting new or struggling reps
- All of the above is to be performed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the sales activity, providing customer service as required to service clients and develop new business for the company.
- Conduct group sales presentation
- T.O. Tables
- Receiving coaching and training
- Have a level of product and industry knowledge sufficient to convey our Company products in an ethical and straight forward manner.
- Training and Development- attending all scheduled training sessions, read and study publications, offering to assist in orientation of new team members.
- Customer Service- contacting new customers, sending thank you notes, returning phone messages.
- Preparation & support - time being prompt and punctual, keeping work area neat and clean, assist others in keeping the office environment always professional looking.
- Mentor or assist new reps or reps that are in Cat 2 or 3
- Based on business needs, responsible for their own personal production and sales
- · Previous Timeshare Podium Presentation experience is preferred, but not required
- · Candidate should have excellent communications and presentations skills.
- · Must be able to evaluate clients needs and fulfill their wishes.
- · Must know company policies, procedures, standard business practices and Contract Standards.
- · WVO Product knowledge is required
- · Must possess people skills, professional appearance and team-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint, standard e-mail, and WVO systems.
- Person must be energetic, professional and display a positive attitude.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.