AC Technician - Ramada Manama City Centre
The AC Technician is responsible for performing all duties associated with guest room, public space and meeting room AC repair and maintenance. In addition to these duties, the AC Technician will perform duties associated with general hotel maintanance calls from guests and meeting clients, as well as repair and maintenance of other hotel equipment.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning system: change filters, clean coils, replace motors.
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of AC systems and equipment for the hotel.
- Servicing, rebuilding, troubleshooting, cleaning, modifying and operating AC, refrigeration, controls, equipment and related systems.
- Responding to quick calls and service as needed for air conditioning, cooler, freezers and hood systems.
- Providing complete and constant operational capabilities of all equipment and systems related to AC.
- Performing preventative maintenance, cleaning, and replacing supply and return air vents, maintaining insulation repairs on ducts and chilled water lines.
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Provide proper documents for ordering parts as needed for equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Maintaining hotel issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Must have wide knowledge and skills in repairing different kinds of Air-Cons and Cooling, heating systems.
- Must have knowledge in trouble shooting.
- Ability to detect damages and malfunctions.
- Must have wide knowledge in backage and Split type for installation of Air-cons and Cooler.
- Know how to change spare parts
- Must have good communication skills.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.