Account Servicing Operations Manager
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) has a great opportunity for an Account Servicing Operations Manager to join our Consumer Finance team!
The purpose of this position is to manage daily operations and ensure effective management of all departmental resources. The Account Servicing Operations Manager will:
- Ensure department complies and meet policies/criteria at all times while facilitating a positive environment conducive to the effective accomplishment of all service goals.
- Work closely with Internal and External Business Partners to ensure resolution on all escalated issues presented within the department.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of team deliverables.
- Work with Director in developing department Strategy to improve processes and increase efficiencies.
- Ensure effective staff recruitment, interviewing, hiring, coaching and evaluating employee performance according to identified developed performance criteria.
- Coach and Develop staff and lead the teams to a high productive, compliant, accurate and efficient environment
- Ensure Service level Commitments are met
- Manage staffing resources to align with budget
- Built and strength partnerships with WVO business partners to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver and embrace Strategic thinking to improve and implement short and long term department’s strategy
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) year leadership experience
- Knowledge and skills - Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well with others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop the same in others
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented, problem-solving
- Decision-making abilities are critical for this position.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
• Medical/dental and vision care plans
• A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
• Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.