Accounts Payable Clerk
The Alexander offers its guests an exciting take on hospitality by transforming guest rooms, restaurants, and event spaces into enthralling havens for commissioned works of art. Undeniably contemporary, but always comfortable, The Alexander is destined to become a premier destination for business professionals, art lovers, gourmands, and other cultured clientele.
Each one of our 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay units focus on creating a relaxed environment for work or rest while enlivening the senses with pops of color and eye-catching art. Guests will discover the same, infectious energy in The Alexander’s stylish and inviting restaurants, which serve culinary works of art for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Perfect for unforgettable celebrations and exceptional meetings, every inch of the 16,500 square feet of event space exudes elegance and creativity.
The Alexander offers up a refreshing dose of local color and flavor, and promises a unique Indianapolis experience for passionate travelers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work at the art-centric Alexander Hotel in Indianapolis, IN. The Accountants Payable Clerk is responsible for accounts payable and general cashier tasks in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will coordinate, organize and actively participate in the operation of the Finance/ Accounting department. Manage the complete flow of Accounts Payable from Purchase Order through Invoice Closure. Assist in preparing necessary month-end closing reports and general ledger reconciliation.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one year of Accounting background required.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Computer literate: Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point. Adaptable to learning new and customized software programs.
- Warm, personable and energetic demeanor.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, and seek solutions and follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- May have to lift up to 15 lbs. on occasion.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.