Administrative Coordinator - Sales Department, Napa CA
- Accurate input of tour/premium information into CRS
- Greeting, qualification, distribution and gifting of all guests
- Referral generation
- Accurate validation of guest information - to include tour/premium information
- Answer phones and guests questions in a professional manner
- Responsible for determining and prioritizing requirements, inventory levels and manage according to needs, within budget restraints
- A working knowledge of these processes is preferred Working knowledge and demonstrated intermediate skill level and experience using any combination of the following software: Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; MS Publisher or other graphic software packages; Avery software, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent and two year general office and supervisory experience. College degree preferred.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to be detailed and thorough, multi-tasked and work as a team player
- Ability to oversee the day-to-day operations of the group to ensure a smooth workflow while performing similar duties and tasks as the group.
- Ability to provide general guidance to others and train lower level employees.
- Knowledge of CRS, FOCUS, MAINFRAME, basic computer and typing skills.
- Organizational skills a must.
- Customer Service experience.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Experience is timeshare, vacation ownership, hotel, hospitality a plus.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.