Agent technique - Dolce Chantilly - France
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, lunging toilets and repairing leaky spigots and faucets.
- Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs and patching holes in walls.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance and safety activities.
- Become thoroughly familiar with hotel’s emergency procedures and perform assigned duties per hotel and departmental procedures.
- Communicate with guests when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Follow safe working practices and conditions within the department.
- Maintain inventory and safe storage of chemical stock.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Expérience exigées de 6 mois à 1 an
Français courant à l'oral et à l'écrit
L'établissement n'est pas desservi par les transports en commun
Possibilité de logement durant la période d'essai
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.