Area Sales & Marketing Recruiter -Indio/Palm Springs, CA
Responsibilities and Duties (Partial):
- Manage/implement the area/site's sales and marketing hiring process to all the sales centers within the scope of responsibility (Indio, Palm Springs & Big Bear, CA)
- Develop a yearly recruiting action plan and adjust monthly as needed.
- Build the area/site's brand recruitment advertising and sourcing by setting standards, and developing a site sourcing library of creative visual collateral.
- Develop a consistent and creative flow of well-negotiated area/site specific sourcing options.
- Work closely with hiring managers and trainers to ensure corporate and site sales. hiring processes are being followed and that appropriate candidate profiles are being identified.
- Prepare and distribute area/site-staffing reports and monthly program metrics for analysis.
- Manage site specific targeted sourcing events.
- Manage site recruiting media campaigns, including methods, content and distribution within budget criteria as needed.
- Actively participate in site/area recruiting networking projects for contributing and collecting best practices for distribution to all sites.
Exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment.
Ability to run full-cycle desk and manage entire recruiting/on-boarding process.
Agency/Search firm experience preferred.
Ability to source "passive" candidates via direct sourcing.
Ability to work nights and weekends as needed (less than 25%).
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated strong proactive recruiting, sourcing, presentation, interviewing, negotiating and networking skills.
Intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Office including MS Excel.
Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Taleo).
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.