Audio Visual Infomation Technology Technician
As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Audio Visual Information Technology Technician to work at our beautiful the H Hotel property in Midland, Michigan. This position is responsible for handling reservations, inquiries and cancellations and maintaining all group block management in an attentive courteous manner and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Assists with maintaining the systems and applications in use on the property
Maintains up to date knowledge of software, hardware and network applications used on the property.
Maintains office area, storerooms, equipment, and all hardware and software inventories.
Coordinates the set-up, testing and repair of audio visual equipment. Troubleshoots audio visual problems.
Provides software and hardware assistance when needed.
Coordinates and executes videoconferencing in all areas of the property.
Communicates directly with planning managers and staff technicians to coordinate all technology activities and needs in all areas of the property.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One year minimum job related experience required, preferably within a front desk or customer service role.
• Adept at managing fast paced environment and putting people at ease.
• Warm, personable and energetic demeanor with professional and pleasant phone manner.
• Comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of individuals.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize, identify problems, and seek solutions and follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
• Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Adept at managing fast paced environment and putting people at ease • Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
• Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Frequently is required to talk or hear.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.