As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Baker to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will be responsible for preparation of pastry/baked goods for both a.m. and p.m. shifts in all venues of the resort. The Baker will assist in maintaining sanitation and safety standards in the bake shop and work with the Culinary Team to ensure the highest level of service and guest satisfaction in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
- Check with Baker I daily for production requirements.
- Assists in the production of baked goods as required.
- Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain kitchen health and sanitation standards.
- Assist in the training and development of pastry/bake shop personnel
- Assist in inventory control and ordering of bakery products needed
- Follow production sheets to ensure efficient ordering of food and accurate production.
- Use products to their full potential, minimizing waste and using proper food rotation principles.
- Must be skilled in the art of baking and have two to three years of baking experience in a high-volume production kitchen.
- Must have knowledge in banquet pastry and baked goods, such as bread items, sweet dough, breakfast and coffee break pastry preparation, as well as, cakes, pies and fruit tarts.
- Knowledge of basic methods of production intermediate piping and decorating skills.
- Must possess verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to lift at least 50 Ibs.
- Must be able to work in an Environment includes drastic temperature changes from 0 degrees to 110 degrees
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.