As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Bar back to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and be responsible for assisting the Elevations Lounge staff in the service of food and beverage to hotel guests in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated.
- Clear dirty dishes and fill water glasses.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Assist with running food trays.
- Keeps the back room in a clean, organized manner.
- Replenishes supplies and acts as a liaison between wait staff and kitchen staff.
- Engages with guests to enhance exceptional experience.
- Mops floors at end of shift behind bar. Empties any trash in collector.
- Completes sidework and any other duties assigned by management.
- Perform any necessary pre-shift sidework.
- Reset all tables and notify host person of all reset tables.
- Assist server in cleaning spills.
- Assist food server whenever and wherever possible.
- May assist with dishwashing, restocking of napkins, silverware, table condiments, etc.
- Prior bussing or runner experience in a hotel environment helpful.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We require consent to pre-employment background check for all positions.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.