As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Barista to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will be responsible for responsible for greeting members and guests, answering telephones, processing sales transactions and receiving, tagging and controlling inventory, servicing light Food & Beverage needs and maintaining presentation and cleanliness in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
- Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, manages, and fellow employees.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Process transactions for all purchases.
- Be knowledgeable about and provides basic product information for guests and members.
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and communicating potential guest/member needs to food and beverage manager.
- Handle all administrative functions including maintaining inventories, answering telephones, and processing of special orders, shipping requests and gift certificates.
- Receive, tag and place new merchandise on floor.
- Ensure shop is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
- Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of displays.
- Assist with quarterly inventory as needed.
- Assist in preparing amenity gifts as necessary.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years retail experience preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and POS systems.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings, as designated by manager or supervisor.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be detail oriented, able to manage high volumes of data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.