Bartender - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Bartender– Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
Bartender is responsible for providing and exceeding customer expectations through a high quality and standard of bar service
- Maintains complete knowledge of the features, services, rates and promotions at the restaurant and at the hotel.
- Order taking and serving guests while maintaining the standards
- Uses the correct glassware for specific beverages
- Responds promptly to guest concerns.
- Checks customer satisfaction on a regular basis
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with internal and external guests.
- Maintains per level of equipment and supplies.
- Ensures bar and working areas are clean and organized at all times
- Prepares cocktail mise-en-place before operation
- Keeps up to date with the latest cocktail trends and mixes
- Assist in maintaining and controlling par stocks
- Requisitioning beverages in relation to amount of business
- Ability to entertain guests with cocktail tricks and presentations
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Progressive experience of three (3) years as bartender in a four or five star hotel
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service.
- Excellent English language skills. Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to acknowledge and respond to guest feedback adequately.
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests and hotel
- knowledge of cocktail ingredients with the correct measurements
- Knowledge of bar tricks to entertain guests
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.