Bilingual In House Sales Agent - Waikiki (Japanese Speaking)
- 150 ++ amazing places and incredible destinations
- The best compensation plan in the industry and in the area, exciting trips, awards and unbelievable incentives
- Fantastic full benefits in less than 30 days - medical, dental, vision and more. You also get a matching 401K with 6% match!
- More qualified guests than we can see. Professional management staff focused on your success and personal best
- Must possess people skills, professional appearance and team oriented attitude
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Prior Wyndham experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred; Timeshare experience is beneficial
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Hawaii Real Estate License
- Must be fluent in Japanese
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.