Breakfast Cook - Port Douglas
- Full Time Position
- Small dynamic kitchen
- Great Company Benefits
Located in Tropical North Queensland, our Ramada Resort Port Douglas is now looking for a highly motivated Breakfast Cook.
As Breakfast Cook, you will responsible for preparing, producing and presenting all foods according to standard recipes, and as directed by Chef. You will provide superior customer service to restaurant patrons, placing the highest importance on food safety and hygiene with food preparation and presentation to ensure our Owners and guests dining in our Tree Bar and Grill a la carte restaurant have a memorable dining experience.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will:
- Place highest importance to food safety and hygiene of food preparation as outlined in the HACCP principles and the local guidelines for catering establishments.
- Prepare, produce and present all foods in accordance with identified Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards, commonly accepted in the catering industry.
- Focus on the importance of customer service.
- Display an open friendly manner and positive attitude and team spirit.
- Follow given tasks to completion and to the best of your ability.
- Communicate promptly, clearly and concisely to Chef and team members on all matters.
- To hold appropriate qualifications.
- To have similar experience.
- Ability to work productively in a fast paced, changing workplace.
Great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, subsidised private health insurance, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!
Who are we
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group, is one of the market leaders in Hospitality and Vacation Ownership development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We are a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic company enjoying constant growth.
Wyndham Vacation Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.