As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Buffet Line Attendant to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will be responsible for set up / tear down of the buffet for each meal period, ensure proper labeling of the buffet to include labels for allergies. Make sure food is replenished on the buffet throughout each meal period. Clean up any spills around the food or floor, keep food at the proper temperature, and provide assistance to any guest needs in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
- Each station should be continually wiped down and cleaned up.
- Rotate food and beverages by using the oldest first.
- Making sure serving food portions are accurate.
- Making sure food is prepared and served according to hotel recipe card and plating guide specifications.
- Maintain clean and sanitary environment with knowledge of proper food handling, storage, and sanitation.
- Assist co-workers in cleaning outlet before and after shift.
- Be aware of guests’ needs; assist in providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Make sure all food items are stored properly according to health department regulations.
- Make sure all working areas and equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Ensure all cooking and electrical equipment is turned off at the end of the shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull. or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We require consent to pre-employment background check for all positions.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.