Business Development Representative- Corolla Classic Vacations
In this position, you will seek and identify prospective quality/targeted vacation rental inventory for Corolla Classic Vacations By Wyndham Vacation Rentals and pursue homeowners with approved marketing materials and presentation of rental management program. Serves as initial contact for prospective homeowners considering Wyndham Vacation Rentals' rental management program. Serves as Wyndham Vacation Rentals liaison to local real estate companies/agents to establish prospective referrals.
- On-going contacting of Leads and on-site contracting visits across the Corolla and Duck areas
- Communicating and reporting to BD team in Corolla - supporting with data and information
- Campaign planning of all Lead Generation activity to deliver required volume of leads
- Administration required to submit property dossiers for inclusion in the program
- Specifying and overseeing the delivery of all printed and on-line material for BD needs – in conjunction with support from the Corolla Marketing team
- Maintain regional relevancy by working closely with Revenue Management when required
The role demands regular regional travel across the contracting territory of Currituck and Dare County and neighboring resorts as required. There will also be an occasional requirement to visit the Kitty Hawk office in order to participate in team meetings for BD responsibilities
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal effectively by remote interaction with a varied team of colleagues/professionals.
Experience in selling and negotiation and understanding of being deadline driven
High energy levels and ability to demonstrate passion for Potential New Owner and Consumer satisfaction
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
BA or BS degree preferable; MBA or Masters degree welcome
Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships internally and externally in a highly-matrix environment required
Minimum 3 years of professional experience required and if in hospitality sector this will be an advantage.
Excellent PC computer skills to enable accurate reporting (Excel, Word PowerPoint)
- NC Real Estate License Required
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.