Business Operations Coordinator - Zephyr Cove, NV
At Wyndham Vacation Ownership, the world's largest vacation ownership company in the world, we are currently seeking an Business Operations Coordinator for our Zephyr Cove office. Our Business Operations Coordinator works on property at the Sales Center and provides support to our Sales department!
· Full Time Health Benefits within first 30 days!
· 6% matching 401k after one year of employment!
· Tuition reimbursement after 90 days of employment!
· Generous discounts staying at our hotels and resorts for you and your family/friends!
Requirements of the Position:
- Provide Support to Marketing, including but not limited to preparing and maintaining Word and Excel documents
- Proofread and draft correspondence while ensuring accuracy of grammar and spelling
- Run monthly reports
- Work on special projects as requested
- Prepare and maintain required departmental documents and files as needed
- Handle all incoming request from a variety internal and external sources (i.e. phone calls, visitors, executives), which requires judgment and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Proficient skills and detailed understanding of Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good organizational skills and ability to complete multiple projects.
- Great attitude and willingness to help and assist co-workers.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
· Open to working nights, weekends and Sundays
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· World's largest vacation ownership company (nearly twice the size of # 2).
· Top 100 Companies for Working Families.
· Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry.
· Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies.
· Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies.”
· Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies."
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.