Business Operations Supervisor – Wyndham Flagstaff
Sales Administrative Supervisor is responsible for directing and coordinating the daily operation of tour reception/gifting departments including staffing and scheduling and ensuring that standard operating procedures are developed and followed to support consistent handling of tour flow and premium allocation operation. Must maintain effective, open communication with other departments to promote the Company's goal of being responsive, respectful and delivering a great experience.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
. Hire, train and supervise reception/gifting/contracts staff on all front desk, gifting, and contracts duties to support the Sales and Marketing function including but not limited to:
. Properly and professionally responding to customer service needs including: telephone and face-to-face etiquette for greeting customers, guests and employees. Ensuring that potentially delicate situations are handled and/or escalated efficiently and professionally.
. Ensuring that staff is properly dressed in designated uniforms and presenting a professional, neat and clean appearance at all times.
. Correct data entry and validation of tour reception CRS reports/manifest and gifting manifest and CRS dispersed reports.
. Preparation of tour sheets for Sales Representatives and gifting vouchers for guests.
. Assigning tours accurately to each representative and maintaining sales rotation in accordance with standard procedures.
. Entering all tour and non-tour information into the CRS/EPNY System.
. Accurate validation and recording of guest information/ CRS/EPNY surveys.
. Preparing employee badges efficiently and correctly.
. Copying paperwork/ validated CRS/EPNY reports to distribute to upper management as required.
. Ensuring that all information (proprietary, guest, applicant, etc.) is maintained with the highest level of confidentiality.
. Ensuring that ALL WVO Cash and Cash Equivalency Policies for premiums are adhered to at all times by all direct reports.
. Maintaining courtesy coffee and refreshment services for guests in a sanitary manner.
. Filing and securing all documents per policy and procedures.
. Ensuring that employment applications, mail (incoming and outgoing), etc. are processed quickly and correctly.
. Performing other duties as assigned.
. High School diploma or equivalent. Post HS education preferred.
· A minimum of two years' supervisory experience in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
· Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and ability to negotiate effectively with all employees and general public.
· Thorough knowledge of standard administrative processes and working knowledge of computer programs including Outlook, MS Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Company's CRS system preferred.
· Professional business appearance.
· Must be able to create and maintain a professional, upbeat work environment that promotes team work between coworkers and all employees.
· Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
· Must possess effecting coping skills to deal with stress in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
· Ability to walk, talk, sit and stand for long periods.
· Ability to hear, understand and respond to basic and complex instructions.
· Available to work flexible hours which may be long during busy season and maintain staffing levels appropriately during slow periods.
· Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.