Call Center Supervisor
- Communicate changes in reference to reservations to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintain all required reports for the department.
- Prepare daily worksheets to track attempts, completes and reservations.
- Stay up-to-date on all programs, lead sources and incentives.
- Monitor Representatives to provide continuous training
- TO when ever needed to take down a deal
- Monitor time and provide coaching, counseling, and corrective actions when needed
- Ensure adherence to all national, state and internal Do Not Call Policies.
- Open communication with Member Services and other Sales Departments as well as corporate.
- Generate telesales scripting.
- 2-3 years of telemarketing/call center experience
- Minimum of 1 year in a supervisory or management role
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent management and team building skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records.
- Enthusiastic mental attitude and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done correctly and efficiently.
- Professional communication skills in dealing with diverse clients and company personnel.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.