Carpet Technician - Grand Desert Resort
Carpet Technician I
The Carpet Technician performs all general carpet and upholstery cleaning under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Apply basic knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning. (45% time)
2. Odor remediation in units. (10% time)
3. Utilizing heavy equipment for carpet extractions or furniture cleaning.(5% time)
4. Assisting with guest calls as it relates to carpets, upholstery, and in room oders. (15% time)
5. Complete all necessary work orders and inventory requirements. (10% time)
6. Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school or equivalent preferred
b) Training requirements
• Basic carpet and upholstery cleaning.
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to complete work orders
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
• Ability to test chemicals and ensure proper pool maintenance (select sites)
d) Technical Skills
• Basic PC skills preferred
e) Job experience
• 1 year in role or similar role is preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.