Casual Food & Beverage All Rounder - Canteen Social
Work for one of the largest hospitality organisations in the world and one of the biggest employers on the Gold Coast. Wyndham Worldwide Group currently has over 7,500 properties throughout the world, providing hundreds of thousands of holiday experiences every year. Join a rapidly growing organisation and take your career to the next level with plenty of potential growth opportunities.
Canteen Social, located at Wyndham Vacation Resort Asia Pacific head office, is the place to grab a morning coffee, to dine on a delicious meal or have a meeting with work colleagues. Canteen Social is a newly renovated and modern café providing a relaxed atmosphere for Wyndham and local business employees to retreat to during the day.
Joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focused team you will provide and maintain a high standard of service while ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their experience. We are seeking an energetic, passionate, and motivated person with great customer service skills and food preparation experience to join the team as a ‘Food and Beverage All-Rounder’.
As a Food & Beverage All-Rounder, you will ensure our customers visiting Canteen Social have a memorable experience. The position will be required to work both front of house and in the kitchen to assist the operation to deliver on a daily basis.
What’s on offer!
- Unbelievable work hours – predominantly Monday to Friday during business hours
- Work casual hours and potentially earn a full time wage.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage environment
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate and Food Safety knowledge
- Experienced barista with a passion for coffee
- Commercial Cookery qualifications and/or experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of OH&S guidelines and legislative food safety requirements
Who are we?
Wyndham Vacation Resorts is the largest hospitality group in the World! Some of our affiliated brands are Ramada, Travel lodge and Days Inn. We pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly culture where we offer continued support towards career development and growth.
Wyndham Worldwide is An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.