Casual Food & Beverage Attendant
- Provide effective, efficient and professional food and beverage service.
- Ensure a smooth running Food and Beverage service, providing hand-in-hand teamwork with adequate employees including food and beverage preparation and serving.
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and stored appropriately and advise any faults to Manager.
- Regularly review operating systems to ensure optimal efficiencies are achieved.
- Maintain all stock levels daily, including ordering and rotating. Report any discrepancies to manager.
- Ensure that all necessary food prep and required items are adequately available each day.
- Ensure Food Safety guidelines are followed at all times, ensuring all food temperatures are correct, and food prep is labeled with date prepared.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service to ensure all needs for the guests are met
- Ensure all communication of necessary points is carried out clearly and concisely
- Liaise with your supervisor/manager regarding any problems or complaints that arise
- Be punctual when arriving at work and returning from meal breaks
- Maintain exemplary grooming including fresh, ironed uniforms, wear name badge and ensure that personal hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure that all reasonable directions given with regards to health and safety are followed, to not willfully place at risk the health and safety of yourself or any person in the workplace and to not willfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety.
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- Previous experience within a similar position.
- Knowledge and understanding of OH&S and chemical handing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.