Casual Guest Service Agent - Marcoola Beach
- Casual Position
- Great Company Benefits
- Dynamic Front Office Team
Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach currently requires a Casual Guest Services Agent that thrives on providing exceptional customer service to join the team!
Under the direction of the Front Office Manager, you will assist in the day to day operation of the front desk, including greeting and registering of owners and guests, and providing information to local area attractions. You will be confident using all communication equipment, including telephones, fax and computers and take ownership of all required department paperwork. With your great attitude towards superior customer service, you will be able to work independently and across a flexible roster, including evening and weekend shifts.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a hotel/resort environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competent in computer systems (Hirum experience an advantage)
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school holiday periods
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment both as part of a team and individually
- Working knowledge of Hirum would be desirable
Who are we?
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group, is one of the market leaders in Vacation Ownership development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We are a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic company enjoying constant growth.
What do we offer?
Great company benefits, including: discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji; training and genuine career development opportunities; employee rewards and recognition program; and a fantastic working environment.
Wyndham Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.