Casual Guest Service Agent - Shoal Bay
Casual position available
Our Ramada Resort Shoal Bay resort is looking for a casual Guest Service Agent that thrives on providing exceptional customer service to join our fantastic team!
As Guest Service Agent, you will be responsible for carrying out key daily tasks on the reception desk from checking in and out Owners and guests, answering internal and external calls, responding to enquires and providing information on the local area and most importantly delivering a high level of customer service to actively contribute to the company vision of making holiday dreams come true.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar Front Office/ Reservations role in a Resort/Hotel environment is essential
- RSA certification is advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge and training in fire and evacuation
- Confident to work on your own at night
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Previous experience with a PMS system is advantageous
- Genuine passion about customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school holiday periods
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.