Casual In House Resort Host - Dunsborough
- Casual Position
- Fantastic company benefits
- Great team environment!
As the In House Resort Host you will greet and welcome our guests to the resort, provide resort facilities and services information, advise on local attractions, activities, restaurants etc ensuring our guests' holiday expectations are exceeded.
- Encourage and schedule guests to attend an onsite sales presentations during the guest's stay at the resort
- Provide the highest level of customer service, attend to guests needs and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all expectations are exceeded
- Meet the monthly targets, support the Company's sales and marketing programs and strategies
- Display a positive, courteous and respectful attitude towards guests, the Company and team members; Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Have a solid background in Hospitality, Customer Service or Sales Industries
- Be a real 'people person' and genuinely enjoy getting to know people
- Have a strong ability to build and develop positive relationships
- Have a passion for sales and delivering exceptional customer service
- Be self motivated, results oriented and use initiative
- Flexible to work a rotating roster including weekends, evenings and holidays
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific is one of the market leaders in resort and hotel ownership and management that offer a network of national and international resorts. We offer a wide array of exciting and challenging experiences throughout your career journey coupled with career progression and development. We pride ourselves on our professional yet relaxed culture with a healthy work/life balance and team camaraderie like no other, where you will feel recognised and rewarded.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.