Chef de Partie - Port Douglas
- Full Time Salaried Position
- Small dynamic kitchen brigade
- Great Company Benefits
- Your pathway to a GREAT Culinary Career!
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or similar position, within al resort/hotel environment
- Trade Qualified (Certificate III Commercial Cookery)
- Thorough understanding of the principles of food safety and hygiene of food preparation
- Innovative and have passion for preparing high quality restaurant meals, with the ability to produce and create menus
- Display an open friendly manner and positive attitude and team spirit.
- Great attention to detail with an excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise varying work demands and work load
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised in a pressured environment
- Display excellent people, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including nights, weekends, school and public holiday periods
Wyndham Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.