Chef de Partie - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Chef De Partie– Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
Preparation and service of hot and cold dishes, responsibility for the section, carrying out ordering and stock rotation where necessary
· Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage, sanitation and HACCP implementation.
· Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
· Assess quality control and adhere to service standards
· Support the control of food cost
· Carry out close liaison with all section of the kitchen in order to ensure smooth and efficient service
· Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim
· Seek own solutions to obstacles that occur from time to time
· To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Three to four years of employment in a
Culinary degree or equivalent education/experience required.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
4 star or 5 star experience - advantage
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.