CID Agent - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
CID Agent – Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
This position is concerned with assisting the guest and colleagues efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Telephone Operator duties. To maintain a high standard of quality guest service at all times. Co-ordinate and ensure good communication is maintained throughout the hotel.
· To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedure.
· To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
· To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
· To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the work place through own responsibility.
· To properly use the supplies, equipment and to ask for requisitions accordingly.
· To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest’s satisfaction and recording it.
· To call the supervisor or manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
· To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standard.
· To check in and check out all the guests in the CID system, respecting the local government requirements in order to avoid penalties.
· To monitor and correct any discrepancy shown by the PMS and CID system reconciliation.
· To handle all CID related messages and information, acting as a link between the hotel and the local authorities.
· To attend all CID related trainings and to train and monitor colleagues accordingly, constantly updating the Duty Manager, Night Manager and FOM.
· To maintain a structured filing system, as per CID and audit procedures requirements.
· To attend all guest requests, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
· To report all guest comments or complaints.
· To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
· To assist in tracing all recurring guests.
· To assist the Front Office team in different tasks, whenever needed.
· To do a complete handover between the shifts.
· To properly use all the equipment and property management system, to have perfect knowledge of the set ups.
· To use appropriate materials, equipment and supplies for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly.
· To always keep the working area clean and well maintained.
· To strictly respect the key handover procedures.
· To daily refer to the departmental check lists.
· To respect schedules, terms and deadlines as agreed with the Management.
· To daily read the Front Office logbook and to sign it.
· To be aware of all hotel facilities operating timing and to promote the internal activities and events.
· To be fully aware of and to report all guests comments and complaints.
· To be updated with the latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
· To attend a daily briefing with the Front Office team to recapitulate tasks and activity.
· To share daily activity highlights with the assistant manager and manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
· To actively promote the SPG program.
· To maintain an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among the team.
· To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
· To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
· To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
· To maintain good working relationships with all colleagues.
· To read and understand the hotel’s Employee Handbook and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
· To comply with local legislation as required.
· To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
· To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments / areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
· To attend trainings and meetings as and when required.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
· At least 1 year of experience within the hospitality industry
· OPERA knowledge
· English fluent in writing and speaking, Arabic desired
· Computer literate
· Excellent telephone communication skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.