Club Lounge Attendant - Wyndham Dubai Marina
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide. From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Microtel Inn Suites by Wyndham® and Howard Johnson® brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from 'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
Club Lounge Associate
The Club Lounge Attendant is responsible for the set-up, clearing and cleanliness of the Lounge area in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures and brand standards. Must deliver personal service to our VIP Guests and complies with all guest service basics such as proper uniform, name tag and proper guest greetings. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Clean and maintain Lounge area.
- Clear ashtrays, empty glasses, dishes and debris. Place items in proper areas.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Respond to guest needs.
- Perform Check In/Check Out for VIP Club Lounge guests
- Promote and sign up Wyndham Rewards memberships to guests.
- Assist with all aspects of service as requested.
- Report any damaged or worn items to management.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with Sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to Manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Perform any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Work experience in a similar role at 4* or 5* hotels
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Additional language skill is considered a plus
- Can work in high paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Previous work experience in UAE is a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.