Cluster Marketing Intern - Wyndham Dubai Marina & TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide. From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts, Microtel Inn Suites by Wyndham® and Howard Johnson® brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers.
Cluster Marketing Intern
Working as a key member of the marketing team, the Marketing Intern is responsible for to assist Marketing Managers with all functions.
This position is required to work across a variety of products, including print and digital advertising, social media, promotion and marketing as well as signage, corporate identity, exhibitions and packaging. The Marketing Intern must be comfortable working within Wyndham Hotel Group guidelines while also being able to creatively think outside the box to develop creative, engaging work for the hotel products.
• To maintain and continually improve the Hotel’s image through all forms of marketing activity.
• To pro-actively promote all potential sources within the property, including events & activities which lead to increased exposure through marketing tools:
o Website & Digital Marketing Channels
o Social Media Channels
o Digital Displays, Interactive TV screens
· To communicate special events related to business or associates achievements in order to maintain a pro-active image of the hotel through in house marketing tools
· To assist with the planning and co-ordination of advertising and promotion programmes and client partner events held at the hotel
· Coordinate and assist with all agencies on all matters related to creative and media planning as per the media plan.
· Assist with implementation of the annual & monthly Marketing, advertising & PR Plan and reports as directed.
· To develop creative ideas and participate in the preparations of promotional theme events and promotional activities
· To assist with in-house communications to inform activities and future plans for both internal and external customers.
· Supervision & Management of administrative systems photograph, slide & video library, distributing of PR releases, monitoring, measuring & recording of all media clippings & impressions
· Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Currently studying or recent graduate
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient computer skills
- Can work in high paced work environment with minimal supervision
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.