Cluster Sales Executive - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach and Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
Cluster Sales Executive – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach and Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, Corporate & Leisure, and this role is responsible to assist in the smooth operation of the Sales department. He/she is also responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
• To confirm all information with clients
• To ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
• To ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• To solicit group, and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
• To establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
• To participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
• To maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications
• To initiate billing procedures, ensuring any deposits and/or credit applications are received with adequate information and within an acceptable time frame
• To conduct and/or attend daily meeting to review event & wholesale contracts to ensure last minute changes are communicated with all appropriate departments
• To work closely with all related hotel departments to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
• To prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
• To follow departmental policies and procedures
• To follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
• At least 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred
• Microsoft Office knowledge/skills required, prefer excel experience
• Knowledge of Opera preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.