CMP Supervisor - Seattle,WA
• Supervise marketing team to meet and exceed budgeted tour flow through training, motivation, contests and strategic scheduling.
• Field Leader - motivate, train, oversee OPC/CMAs and deliver supplies.
• Help resolve guest issues, complaints.
• Assist Manager with reports and site updates.
• Resort tour reception and sales/marketing liaison.
• Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring CMAs.
• Assist Manager with training - new hire and ongoing.
• Attendance record keeping.
• Comply with Human Resource and company policies.
• Excellent communication skills, previous supervisory experience.
• History of reliability, dependability and effective follow through.
• 2 years management or supervisory and 1 year timeshare or vacation ownership experience preferred (CMP, OPC).
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license and insurance required.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule.
• Must be proficient at Excel, Word and Outlook (Microsoft Office).
• Must have High School/GED.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.