Coffee Break Attendant
Wyndham Hamilton Park is searching for a Coffee Break Attendant to work at our beautiful Hotel Conference Center property in Florham Park, NJ. This position is responsible for maintaining the appearance and the quality of coffee break stations by setting up, replenishing, and breaking down the food service.
- Set up hot and cold stations, displaying food, condiments, glassware, and supplies in an aesthetic manner.
- Prepare food for stations, including coffee and cream/milk carafes.
- Check Coffee Break stations and Kitchen areas for cleanliness, proper set-up, and sufficient supplies and equipment.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and respond promptly.
- Provides guests with exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Practice “clean as you go” techniques of service, keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
- Remove and restock all unused items.
- Wrap and take all perishable food items to the kitchen.
- Display food and beverage properly on each station and label each item by name and appropriate allergy icon
- Complete requisition forms for items that are running low on inventory
- Minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work 6am - 2:30pm, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and work the majority of shift on feet.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.