- Manage the CCO Supervisors and staff. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving concerns.
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining the integrity of the company's portfolio and delinquency levels while managing to service level and West goals.
- Participate in driving Process Excellence initiatives by leading a team, being a member, providing support for members or implementation of the initiatives by other teams.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with all divisions, regions, and outside vendors.
- Maximize servicing, collection, and skip tracing on all member dues, loans, assessments, and taxes to ensure a solid and secure revenue stream to maintain a strong portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining delinquency consistent with the terms, conditions and parameters of all commercial financing deals and conduit financing.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure corporate goals for service level, delinquency, and net new defaults are achieved. Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Develop and monitor new reporting tools to measure and promote goals and efficiencies.
- Bachelors degree from a 4-year college or 4-6 years combination of education and related work experience
- Effective leadership skills to aid in building a cohesive team as well as developing individuals
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, co-workers, clients and customers
- Ability to effectively coach, mentor, and develop associates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple responsibilities
- Ability to build good working relationships with business partners
- Good time management, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Intermediate level computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent Customer Service and Math skills
- Strong Collection Skills
- Financial Experience
- Knowledge of Process Excellence and/or Six Sigma tools and methodology
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.