- Responsible for hiring and training.
- Conduct employee performance reviews. Reconcile employee time and attendance.
- Respond to and resolve external customer inquiries and complaints.
- Communicate and enforce company/departmental policies.
- Respond and resolve employee inquiries and complaints. Partner with Human Resources to resolve escalated employee inquiries or complaints.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and application of company's and department's policies and procedures with peers and other members of Management.
- Monitor, measure, and manage employee performance according to established criteria. Effectively address performance issues or behavioral concerns as necessary.
- Review and approve maintenance/adjustment forms. Identify and implement programs designed to motivate and promote employee morale.
- Coordinate career paths and opportunities for employees through formal career counseling, coaching and development.
- Responsible for projects and special tasks as assigned. Recommend ideas for process improvement. Contribute in the creation of calling strategies as appropriate.
- Set up and monitor dialer campaigns as necessary.
- Participate in the completion of month end processes.
- Drive and support departmental and company objectives as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- One year of leadership experience in a collections/call center environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to professionally interact with multiple levels in the Organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests while still maintaining results in core job functions and responsibilities
- Professional acumen to interact with and handle various escalated issues from internal and external customers
- Proven record of coaching individuals to achieve higher levels of performance in an organization
- Ability to facilitate change within the organization in a positive manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with various positions in remote centers and departments as needed
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in assignment or job responsibilities as needed
- Proven ability to drive performance and results in a fast-paced call center environment
- Ability to teach and instruct individuals on new tasks and procedures
- Consistent and positive demeanor when handling various job responsibilities
- Familiarity with mainframe applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software package
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed or as business needs dictate
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per workweek as needed
- Ability to travel as needed (Travel approximately 10% of the time or less)
- 2 plus years of Supervisory/leadership experience preferred in a collections environment
- Associates Degree or higher level of education
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.