Commis de salle - Dolce Chantilly - France
The waiter/waitress is responsible for delivering great service to all guests, being knowledgeable and professional in doing so.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during the service, like preparing tables and polish cutlery.
- Keeping track of the stock and supplies in the restaurant and communicating where there might be a shortage like linen, glasswork etc.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the menu’s and other F&B outlets.
- Serving in either conference rooms or F&B outlets if required.
- Taking orders from the guests, explaining the menu and advising the guest on their decision making.
- Liaising with management for advice if required.
- Communicating with the kitchen about the orders and being very clear about special wishes of guests.
- Consistently upsell of food and beverages and making guests aware of promotions.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks, bread.
- Serving at parties and reception if required.
- Dealing with the payments and doing closure paperwork if required.
- Serving the guests with all food and beverage requirements during their stay in an attentive and efficient way.
- Taking reservations, in corporation with the supervisor and hostess/host if necessary because of special requests of the guest.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Attend departmental meetings if required.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
L'établissement n'est pas desservi par les transports en commun
Possibilité d'être logé durant la période d'essai
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.