Community Marketing Agent- December 2017
Do you enjoy meeting people?
Are you capable of delivering exceptional levels of customer service?
Wyndham Vacation Ownership in Destin is seeking:
· Outstanding customer service providers
· Dynamic and memorable personalities
· Unmatchable work ethic and drive in dedicated individuals
· A competitive and insatiable hunger for high earning potential and numerous career advancement opportunities.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. Our Community Marketing Agents are responsible for generating sales opportunities (tours) for our sales professional team in the Destin area.
Why Wyndham Vacation Ownership?
· Competitive, UNCAPPED commission pay structure with hourly base of $13.50 during 60 day “training Period.”
· Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, within 30 days of hire, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, travel benefits to our exquisite resorts worldwide, etc.
· Outstanding 401k: 6% match and 100% vested upon enrollment after tenure of 1 year employment.
· Face to Face Sales and Marketing: NO cold calling involved.
· Proven Product: Wyndham holds the highest Owner Satisfaction rating in the industry, the most resorts, and the most owners (900,000+).
· Formal Training: We provide a formal and ongoing training that is second to none.
· 200+ diverse destinations with product flexibility and financing options that allow you to close deals.
· The best compensation plan in the industry and additional incentives including exciting trips and awards.
· Ongoing, extensive industry leading training throughout your Wyndham career.
· The primary purpose of this position is to seek prospective guests at our Wyndham Vacation Ownership Welcome Center in ticket and tour information booths, and other designated locations.
· When prospective guests are found by the CMA, and the guests are deemed qualified, the CMA will invite the guest to attend a vacation ownership presentation. .
· Follow qualification guidelines as established by Department and Company Policies and Procedures.
· Maintain a courteous and informative demeanor when dealing with questions posed by potential clients.
· Write the formal invitation to tour; make the tour reservation and collect the required deposit.
· Provide concierge service.
· Communicate any problems immediately to manager asking for assistance when required.
· Make sure booth is clean and well stocked with supplies.
· Perform any other duties as required by manager.
· Production based position: Hourly wage plus commission and bonus incentives.
· Hourly: $13.50 for a “training period” of 60 days. Following 60 days, hourly wage is $8.10.
· UNCAPPED Commission and bonus paid on production.
Awards & Recognition:
· World's largest vacation ownership company (nearly twice the size of # 2)
· Orlando Sentinel’s Top 100 Companies for Working Families (2002-2006, 2008, 2010-2013)
· Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
· Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
· Named one of Fortune Magazine’s "Most Admired Companies" (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015)
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Professional business appearance.
- Flexibility a must: Weekends and some Holidays are required.
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication skills.
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Must be able to maintain performance standards.
- Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Must be able to pass criminal background screen.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.