Community Marketing Agent Greeter - Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Tampa International Plaza FL
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations - 200 + and access to 4000 other properties around the world. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
As part of Wyndham Worldwide, which has been named number one on FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies list, Wyndham Vacation Ownership would invite you to learn more about our record breaking sales, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities!
The Community Marketing Agent Greeter is responsible for greeting all guests in lobby, maintaining the flow of lobby traffic, offering general concierge services for guests; providing backup to Community Marketing Agents to register guests in and out of the resort and to PBX as needed; while enhancing the overall guest experience with exceptional service.
- Greet guests, be a first point of contact for all lobby traffic and maintain lobby flow to reduce wait times.
- Answer telephones/PBX and direct calls utilizing proper etiquette.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Communicate with other departments as needed, via telephone and two-way radio in order to resolve guest request and/or complaints.
- Delivering general concierge services for all onsite guests by providing several ways of contact in order to address questions, concerns, and request in a promptly and satisfactory manner.
- Provide guest with information on local hot spots and activities.
- Preparing paperwork and arrival information on a daily basis to note guest scheduled to arrive to the location, along with preparing welcome gifts to be distributed to each family upon check-in.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of front desk operations a plus
- Reservation software training
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, and good written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of one year of successful customer service experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Vacation ownership experience preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.