Community Marketing Lead- Seaside, Oregon
This position is responsible for greeting tourists and qualifying people to attend a sales presentation. This position also acts as a resource to assist the team and Marketing leadership as needed.
- Active as an CMA as well as a leader for the CMP Team
- Responsible for set targets
- Involved in all processes for CMP
- Responsible for booking owners and guests tour appointments to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our Sales employees
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledgeable of CRS and mainframe
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Team Player with outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and ability to multi task
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.