Community Marketing Professional - Chicago
Do you enjoy meeting people?
Are you capable of delivering exceptional levels of customer service?
Our Chicago office is seeking:
- Outstanding customer service providers
- Dynamic and memorable personalities
- Unmatchable work ethic and drive in dedicated individuals
- A competitive and insatiable hunger for high earning potential and numerous career advancement opportunities.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. Our Community Marketing Agents are responsible for generating sales opportunities (tours) for our sales professional team in the Chicago area.
Imagine a job that allows you to be:
- Part Marketing Professional
- Part Local Expert and Tour Guide
- Part Sales Professional
- The primary purpose of this position is to seek prospective guests at our Wyndham Vacation Ownership Welcome and other designated locations.
- When prospective guests are found by the CMA, and the guests are deemed qualified, the CMA will invite the guest to attend a vacation ownership presentation.
- Follow qualification guidelines as established by Department and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain a courteous and informative demeanor when dealing with questions posed by potential clients.
- Write the formal invitation to tour; make the tour reservation and collect the required deposit.
- Provide concierge service.
- Communicate any problems immediately to manager asking for assistance when required.
- Make sure booth is clean and well stocked with supplies.
- Perform any other duties as required by manager.
- Production based position: Hourly wage plus commission incentives
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Professional business appearance.
- Flexibility is a must: Weekends and some Holidays are required.
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication skills.
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Must be able to maintain performance standards.
- Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
If you have done any of the following, you might be interested in this position: sales, promotions, marketing, retail, customer service, hospitality, wait staff, service industry, commission, advertising, restaurant, bartending, bar industry, door to door, business to business, telemarketing, call center, inbound or outbound calls, appointment setters, branding, waiter, waitress, server, host, hostess, greeter, mixologist.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.