Community Marketing Professional (Target Start Date: March 19th)
As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Vacation Ownership has developed or acquired more than 220 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America and the South Pacific. Nearly 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse.
We are the industry leader and we are looking for individuals that are passionate about vacations & want a career not just a job!
The primary purpose of this position is to peak interest in our prospective guests to preview our resort and learn more about a new way to vacation in luxury villas all over the world with Wyndham.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will…
• Qualify guests according to guidelines established by our company policies and procedures.
• Give excellent customer service & concierge assistance to provide guests with a memorable vacation.
• Perform any other duties as required by management.
How Wyndham supports you in your CAREER:
• Paid training and development
• Full-Time benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision) within 31 days of hire!
• 401K program: 6% match & 100% vested after one year of employment.
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Exclusive travel perks & discounts!
• Great career path (promoting within is our specialty!)
- Motivated by commission (hourly + commission + bonus)
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be able to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Professional business appearance & positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to work INDOORS and OUTDOORS!!!
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.