Community Marketing Representative
- Ability to mentor, train and interview new CMA's as needed.
- Help enhance new techniques and strategies for all locations which require special needs.
- Help procure new marketing locations.
- Maintain minimum performance standards outlined in S.O.P.
- Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to work individually as well as a team.
- Professional business appearance.
- Sincere strong work ethic and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.