As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Conference Attendant to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort to set up all meeting rooms according to function sheet specifications.
• Maintains all meeting rooms and adjoining public spaces in excellent condition at all times
• Reports all maintenance needs and damages to Manager for immediate repair
• Follows daily work sheets and checklists through to completion
• Maintains office area, storerooms, equipment, and work carts in excellent condition at all times
• Sets up and breaks down for banquet functions as needed
• Sets up and breaks down a variety of rooms in various styles and shapes
• Sets out water, glasses, stationery, office supplies, and candies in rooms
• Refreshes rooms as needed through a variety of tasks including vacuuming, removing dirty dishes, and changing water
• Returns dirty dishes to the dish washing area
• Prepares carts with supplies needed for set-up or refreshment of rooms
• Requires basic employment skills in clerical, service, or manual areas.
• This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum of less than six months job-related experience.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.