Contact Center Team Lead - Inbound
Wyndham Consumer Finance is the finance organization that performs lending and servicing operations for Wyndham Vacation Ownership. We offer innovative financing of lifetime vacations, delivering best-in-class servicing, and generate exceptional value in an environment where associates can thrive and excel.
Our team is looking for a Team Lead with strong customer service experience. The inbound Contact Center is responsible for responding to owner inquiries regarding the financial status of their accounts as well as take payments on accountings while providing excellent customer service and answering 70% of calls within 60 seconds. Each team member plays an integral part in achieving the department goals.
Come be a part of our winning team! Click here to learn about our amazing culture!
- Take inbound calls from property owners
- Respond to customer questions and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent delinquencies
- Provide training and support for junior staff; review and approve file maintenance forms
- Conduct side-by-side observation of junior staff to identify areas for improvement and compliance with company policies, procedures and state/federal regulations
- In absence of supervisor, will handle escalated calls from customers and assist junior staff in handling/resolving problem accounts
- Will assist supervisor in managing phone queues and ensuring focus of staff on achieving service levels
- Will delegate and assist supervisor with ensuring that correspondence is worked in a timely manner
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Previous Team lead or supervisory experience in a contact/call center.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a contact/call center environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to support supervisor in motivating, developing and coaching Inbound Contact Center Agents
- Must exhibit problem-solving skills to resolve member concerns
- Must display ability to train new employees
- Financial experience
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (togovernment max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
- Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.