Customer Care Specialist
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our global community of 3.8 million timeshare owners worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 5,000 resorts in 100 countries. RCI has consistently been named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana and one of the Top Workplaces in Indianapolis!
Our Customer Care Team’s mission is to have a laser focus on Customer Service. This team believes every single interaction is a chance to prove we care and we really do want our customers to come back again.
Customers like to contact us in many different ways, and our Customer Loyalty Team performs the following roles:
- Answering incoming calls from our customers
- Replying to emails from customers
- Monitoring and responding to social media posts about our brands
- Contacting and working with leaders to resolve problems as quickly and effectively as possible
- Are driven to help people
- Have a passion for learning
- Are hard- working and enjoy friendly competition
- Are interested and enthusiastic about technology
Customer service and call center experience helpful but not necessary. We have successful associates from diverse backgrounds including fast food, retail, real estate, education, hospitality, and travel.
- Free Resort Accommodations annually
- Discounted Resort Rentals
- $250 Vacation Allowance
- Recognition programs, contests and incentives
- Onsite Fitness Center with Personal Trainers
- Casual Dress Policy
- Onsite café offering healthy menu options
- Paid vacation days even in the first calendar year
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Internet navigation skills and computer proficiency is a must.
The initial work schedule will be full time working evenings (latest shift ends at 11pm) and weekends. The training schedule for the first four to six weeks will be 11:30am to 8:00pm
RCI is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.