Customer Service Representative - Inbound Reservations
Who we are:
As the world’s largest vacation ownership business, Wyndham Vacation Ownership has developed or acquired 219 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. With nearly 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts, Wyndham is a vacation ownership powerhouse offering high quality, points-based ownership that allows our owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations.
That same innovation and development translates to our approximately 18,000 associates worldwide. If you are looking for a career that offers professional development, excellent benefits, and an exciting positive work culture, we encourage you to apply!
What you’ll do:
Put your passion for travel into action as an inbound customer service representative with Wyndham Vacation Ownership! After your training period (paid), you will take inbound calls from existing owners who are excited and ready to plan their dream vacations and their experience starts with you as you make their reservation! As a subject matter expert on our properties you will provide information on our resorts, amenities, things to see and experience in the area, and make recommendations based on our owner’s interests that you will learn through your conversation. This is not a sales position.
What we offer:
- $12.00/hr plus service based incentives
- Ability to work from home after 13 weeks of training (computer and phone provided by company)
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within 30 days
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts and hotels!
- 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 6%
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Set work schedules to promote work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000/year
- Advancement opportunity with a variety of career paths
Are you the right fit? Here is what we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months customer service or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customer’s needs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays. The first 5 weeks of training will be Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm. After 5 weeks, you will have a set schedule of 3 days during the week 11:30am-8:00pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:30am-6:00pm and two consecutive days off during the week.
- Ability to work from home after the 13 week training period is preferred
What our employees say:
“Best work-family I've ever had! Love this place, and love the people in it”
“Of course I love my job. I work with the most wonderful people. Co-workers and supervisors are awesome. Couldn't ask for a better bunch!” –Cindy M.
So what are you waiting for? Apply online today and experience our culture first hand. The next step in your career is just a click away...
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.